- a view on italy and its wonders -
towns & villages
seaside towns & villages
italy's best shopping cities
parks & gardens
folktales, myths, legends and ghost stories
famous film locations
abbeys, sanctuaries and monasteries
getting married in Italy
18 July 2016
Discover the Gulf of Tigullio: Rapallo, Santa Margherita Ligure, Paraggi and Portofino
27 February 2015
Between Liguria and Tuscany: from Luni to Colonnata, Passing through the Fantiscritti Marble Quarry
13 August 2014
Cinque Terre, Five Villages between Sheer Cliffs and Turquoise Waters
25 February 2011
Northern Italy, Central Italy, Southern Italy & a few information on transport in Italy
31 January 2011
An Introduction to The World's Most Beautiful Boot
IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
:: Mail -
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It's important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
• Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
• "Third part" cookies of Google Maps. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Google Analytics. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Facebook. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Twitter. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Addthis.com. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Tripadvisor.com. More information
What can I do to stop cookies being installed on my browser?
All web browsers enable you to set your cookie preferences before you start surfing.
Select your browser