- a view on italy and its wonders -
towns & villages
seaside towns & villages
italy's best shopping cities
parks & gardens
folktales, myths, legends and ghost stories
famous film locations
abbeys, sanctuaries and monasteries
getting married in Italy
19 October 2016
The Mugello Region – an Unconventional Tour of Tuscany
31 May 2016
Como and Bellagio, Two Exquisite Retreats along Spectacular Lake Como
30 April 2016
Fabbriche di Careggine, the Ghost Village Buried under the Waters of the Lago di Vagli
31 January 2016
Il Vittoriale degli Italiani, Gabriele D'Annunzio's Eccentric Estate
18 November 2013
Their Dream Has Broken down into Pieces, but Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes' Italian Wedding Was a Real Fairy Tale
10 April 2013
From Florence to Rome along The Via Cassia
22 January 2013
Have You Ever Thought of Getting Married in the Italian Lake District?
11 July 2012
Enjoy Culture, Nature and Relax on Lake Garda
15 December 2011
Bolsena, a Town Suspended in Time
8 August 2011
Touring Lake Garda by Car
25 February 2011
Northern Italy, Central Italy, Southern Italy & a few information on transport in Italy
IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
:: Mail -
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It's important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
• Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
• "Third part" cookies of Google Maps. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Google Analytics. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Facebook. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Twitter. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Addthis.com. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Tripadvisor.com. More information
What can I do to stop cookies being installed on my browser?
All web browsers enable you to set your cookie preferences before you start surfing.
Select your browser