- a view on italy and its wonders -
towns & villages
seaside towns & villages
italy's best shopping cities
parks & gardens
folktales, myths, legends and ghost stories
famous film locations
abbeys, sanctuaries and monasteries
getting married in Italy
22 January 2018
11 Amazing Day Trips You Can Take from Naples
16 September 2016
Florence's Top 20 Museums
4 June 2015
Discover the Hidden Beauty of Milan, Italy's Most Lively City
20 September 2013
Rent a Car and Unearth South Tuscany's Unique Destinations
10 April 2013
From Florence to Rome along The Via Cassia
13 September 2011
How To See Florence in 48 Hours
IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
:: Mail -
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It's important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
• Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
• "Third part" cookies of Google Maps. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Google Analytics. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Facebook. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Twitter. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Addthis.com. More information
• "Third part" cookies of Tripadvisor.com. More information
What can I do to stop cookies being installed on my browser?
All web browsers enable you to set your cookie preferences before you start surfing.
Select your browser